Societe maestricht pottery dating
The Royal Sphinx factory was established by Petrus Regout in 1834. Petrus sons were incorporated to management of the company. Production gradually was adapted to higher standards thanks to hired British specialists to compete with popular British creamware.
In 1997 a tile division was separated to be an independent company. The Sphinx itself was bought in 1999 by the Finnish Sanitec. They are guided probably by both - their personal preferences and trying to generate some material values, nay, even multiplying value by creating a set of individual pieces.Johannes Itten, first teacher of the Vorkurs, the compulsory introductory course, also showed work.For Bonnefanten Museum, the architect Aldo Rossi designed a building with a symmetrical E-shaped and a 28m tower that rises above the Maas River in the central wing extension.In 2010 the Maastricht plant was closed down and production moved to Swedish Sanitec plant. There is a drop of boasting in gathering, as well as a desire to stop the magic that is hidden in old things used by the former generation.Beginning of a dialog window, including tabbed navigation to register an account or sign in to an existing account.